We encourage paper submissions in the following categories:
- Position papers (max. 4 pages, excluding references) that stimulate discussions and serve as input to the breakout sessions. These papers might share either inspirational ideas from other disciplines or possible synergies with RE-related activities. We also encourage submissions that share open questions, challenges, or expectations that are promising in terms of being addressed by best practices from other disciplines.
- Experience reports (max. 4 pages, excluding references) that share experiences and lessons learned from the application of best practices from other disciplines in the RE context.
- Paper Submission: Friday, July 5th 2019
- Paper Notification: Thursday, July 25th 2019
- Camera Ready Submission: Thursday, August 8th 2019
All deadlines are 23:59 Anywhere on Earth standard time
Please submit your paper electronically (in PDF format following the IEEE formatting instructions used by RE’19) to EasyChair using the link below:
Accepted papers will be published in the workshop proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Digital Library.